sobota, 14 września 2013

BARDZO WYCZEKIWANY LIST


Friday, September 13th, 2013-09-13

To: whom it may concern

My name is Denis Tremblay. For over 35 years I have been specializing in teaching and coaching people from all ages in the field of Competitive International Style of ballroom dancing, or Dancesport. I am one of the leading experts worldwide in this field.

I have known Olesia Kornienko for more than two years. I have seen her train and perform in Wheelchair Dancing with her teacher Mr. Andy Wong who is the owner of the Grand Ballroom dance studio in Richmond, British Columbia, where I am operating.

I feel I am one of Olesia most appreciative fan. In my vision, Olesia is not "disabled" but "differently able". I truly feel she is a powerful source of inspiration for all dancers or humans. She is a Proof That no matter what your situation is you can follow your passion and enjoy life.

Her wheelchair dancing transpires joy of life, passion and love for music and expressing them self some true art form or sport. She always gets from spectators after her performance huge acclamations or standing ovations.

Wheelchair dancing is very popular in Europe with official structures recognized That Allows for a system of competition leading to the World Championships. However this form of art / sport is not very well known here in Canada.

These are Olesia's words: "I dance in ballroom dance competitions Promoting Which is a new sport in Canada - ballroom dancing in wheelchairs. Dance is a wonderful rehabilitation, and I would like to create a group of people in wheelchairs and to teach them ballroom dancing. This is my dream. '

I firmly believe That all in Canada could benefit from the presence of Miss Kornienko in our unique country. Either from being moved by her performances or her assistance with other citizens That are like herself, differently able.

Yours sincerely,

Denis Tremblay

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz